29/09/2016 EurodataTV Worldwide, the international audience analysis division of Mediamétrie, and TV production and programming specialists TAPE Consultancy have joined forces to develop synergies between their respective areas of audience and programmeexpertise.
EurodataTV Worldwide, the international audience analysis division of Mediamétrie, and TV production and programming specialists TAPE Consultancy have joined forces to develop synergies between their respective areas of audience and programmeexpertise.
The terms of this agreement will see Médiamétrie/ EurodataTV Worldwide take a 52% share in TAPE Consultancy. TAPE Consultancy’s joint managing directors John Peek and Paul Youngbluth retain the remaining 48% of shares.
This alliance will reinforce their mutual expertise and offer the TV industry professionals –studios, channels, rights holders –a unique service for international programmeand market analysis.
TAPE Consultancy will enlarge its analytical services thanks to the tools developed by EurodataTV Worldwide on programmetracking and channel audience data.
As for EurodataTV Worldwide, this association will add to its international new programmetracking service NoTa, through TAPE Consultancy’s renowned expertise in the detection and analysis of TV programmes. EurodataTV Worldwide will also increase its ties with the UK, the strategic cross-roads in the international TV industry economy.
Laurent Battais, Senior Vice-President of EurodataTV Worldwide, said «We are thrilled to announce this partnership and are looking forward to a long and fruitful collaboration with experts holding worldwide recognition in the audiovisual industry. The alliance of our companies will be of great benefit to our respective clients and will bring them added value. »
Frédéric Vaulpré, EurodataTV Worldwide Vice President, added: «: «In an increasingly complex and global programmeproduction and distribution environment, TAPE Consultancy and EurodataTV Worldwide provide the market with specialists skills and proven track-record that combine quantitative and qualitative analysis, vital assets for today’s content professionals. »
John Peek commented « We are excited by the opportunity to bring together the skills of both companies at a time of rapid change and development within the industry, to enhance and expand the range of services we can jointly offer. »
Paul Youngbluth added « Bringing together our two companies will help build on our insights into audience behaviour and what drives their viewing choices, and while content remains at the heart of the TV business, understanding what motivates the audience will only gain importance in the coming years. »
2016 09 29 Eurodata TAPE VA version.pdf (231.98 Kb)
Responsable des Relations Extérieures
Bureau : +33 1 47 58 97 55