You'll also be interested in» Panel-based measurement and site-centric measurement
We also recommend
DownloadMediametrie//NetRatings Panel (628.89 Kb)
The Médiamétrie//NetRatings Panel provides publishers, agencies and advertisers with French Internet audience results, as well as qualification of this audience. Defining Internet surfers' use enables them to set up strategic planning, competition studies and media planning.
The Médiamétrie//NetRatings Panel methodology benefits from the know-how of Médiamétrie's Mediamat panel. In addition, the panel continues to make progress in terms of the number of panellists recruited. Finally, the statistical method used to measure All Locations is patented.
In Technology terms, the NetSight software has been registered and patented by Nielsen.
The Panel's Results provide a global and detailed view of the audiences and uses of all French Internet sites: unique visitors, coverage, time spent, etc. These results may be analysed according to the detailed profile of French Internet surfers, the site profile, the usual socio-demographic targets and behavioural targets.
These results can be consulted via a dedicated web interface.
- media agencies
- advertising agencies
A representative panel of the French Internet-surfing population aged 2 years and over with access to a PC-type computer in their home or at work
- Panel composed of 25,000 panellists including 9,000 recruited by telephone and 16,000 online
- Panel organised according to socio-demographic criteria and the online sub-sample to minimise any over-consumption bias
Measurement for all connection locations with 4 sets of results
- all connection locations
- home and/or workplace
A statistical method adapted to the needs of the French market
- Statistical merger by duplicate + Estimate of all Connection Locations to obtain individual data necessary for media planning
A precise measurement that is adapted to technological Internet developments thanks to the NetSight meter
- Site (html, ajax, etc.) and Internet application measurement
- Better coverage of Web 2.0 technologies (mash-ups, RSS flows, widgets, etc.)
- Ability to interface with site-centric tools, notably to measure video and advertising effectiveness
They can be accessed via the dedicated interface
which customers can access here.